Are you interested in Sustainable Fashion? Are you high-skilled in creating new financial processes and habits? Would you like to make a huge impact in an international startup environment by having ownership in the professionalism and launching of a new area?
Brava Fabrics believes in a sustainable future and takes responsibility for our environment. For them, fashion is more than just seasonal it-pieces. They are not chasing the latest trends - their goal is to create timeless and durable pieces that are made to last.
They source sustainable, high-quality materials and pay special attention to acting in harmony with people, animals and the environment during the whole production line. This is their contribution to a better world. 🌎
Working for Brava means to work in a modern, conscious and fair mindset, surrounded by people committed to sustainability and responsibility. Working for Brava means to work in a transparent environment, where everyone can contribute and learn from each other every day!
Do you identify with this purpose and are willing to provide Brava Fabrics with sustainable and healthy finance habits?
Then Brava Fabrics is the right place for you, keep reading! 👇
How will you contribute to Brava?
Your mission will be to ensure financial liquidity to the e-commerce business as well as being the main stakeholder in the following challenges: professionalize the Finance area of Brava (by implementing new financial processes, within others) and contribute in the launching of a new supply chain system that will bring more agility to products delivery, you will be a leader and reference for all the organization.
Your success in this mission will be stellar if you develop the following roles and contributions:
Finance Management: 💪💸
- Lead the whole finance area of the company, being responsible for every numerical related issue within Brava.
- Monitor and supervise accounting processes, understanding and analyzing balance sheets, P&L models, accounting books, Excel spreadsheets ...
- Oversee the whole treasury of the company, ensuring a correct cash flow.
- Manage and advise on the declaration of VAT and any international tax.
- Stay up-to-date with financial trends and procedements (i.e. Revenue Based Finance).
- Elaborate financial plans and search strategically for financing processes when necessary, manage all the financing processes along with banking and other financial entities.
Supply Chain Buddy: 🙌🏼
- Collaborate with the operations team in the implementation of a new “stock under demand” model that will bring more agility to the supply chain system
- Operational involvement in daily supply chain, from stock management to dashboards prevision and supervision
Financial Custodian Leader: 🤝🏼
- Coordinate and lead the financial & accounting team on daily day management, accompany them to bring financial management into the next level.
- Share and present financial information within the team, being able to adapt the message to any level of the organization.
- Be the main owner of the communication and control of every financial channel of the organization, taking care of relationships with banks and different stakeholders.
- Teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills that will make you a greater custodian leader for all the organization.
What will make you succeed with us?
- Strategic financial mindset: Being able to think out of the box and have the ability to analyze the numbers of the organization from a 360º point perspective, will help Brava get ahead on the market.
- At least +3 years of previous experience in high financial positions and treasury management: You will be involved in taking important financial decisions, as well as deal with managers and chief operating officers and you will be the main owner of all treasury management of Brava.
- Resolutive and Adaptability: Brava operates in an international startup environment. We look for someone who is able to face uncertainty, adapts to fast changing, and has experience in a VUCA environment.
- Previous experience in Supply Chain: As you will be involved in the launching of the new supply chain system and stock management, previous experience in the process will be highly valuable for the role.
What benefits can Brava Fabrics bring you?
- 👨👩👦👦 International team: We are a team of +-20 people where almost 50% are from different nationalities, we can hear at least 3-4 languages in our office so there’s a mix of cultures, opinions and ideas to inspire each other and grow together. And that 's not all! Every one of us has its own voice and participates in the “behind the scenes” creative process. Besides, there is always someone to ask for help and it feels like family! And let's no forget our good humor!
- 🌎🤗🌱 Sustainable impact in the world: Fair conditions, care for the environment and sustainability are part of our DNA, we believe that each one of us is taking care of our planet by working together towards a better future
- 🔄 Learning and development: No matter where you come from, no matter what you have studied, you will always have room to learn from others and develop yourself by participating in an open and transparent environment full of experiences and creative ideas
- 💻 2 day work from wherever you want!
- 🤩 50% discount on Brava Fabrics!
- 🍍22 days of vacation a year + 2 personal days
- 🚌Cobee card for transportation (volunteer)
- 🤧No need to process medical leave until the 4th. day
- ⛑ Medical insurance
- 😌 Paid holidays
- 🌴🌲Offsite sessions every summer and winter!
With whom will you carry out these contributions?
Do you want to know who will be your future partner in this mission? No problem!
We introduce you to Ivan Monells, who will take part in your journey with Brava Fabrics.
Join us! Visit our website for more information about us
If you believe you would be a good fit for this position after everything we have told you... DO NOT hesitate!
Apply to this offer and live the experience with Brava Fabrics!