Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
Tropicfeel does more than travel gear. It’s a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be achieved.
Tropicfeel offers a space where people can grow, think, dream, and create. It is a culture that thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries.
At Tropicfeel, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We want to offer a new opportunity for future achievers 💥
Might it be your next journey?
As our Customer Service Leader, you will lead a team of between 3 to 5 people in order to achieve our objective to give the best service ever.
- Lead and develop customer service team to achieve the target of offering the best service ever.
- Define Customer Service team SLA, individual goals, and strategy to achieve it.
- Lead the team, provide training and tools to make sure your team is executing according to our objectives.
- Recruit, train and develop team members to achieve goals while maintaining a good teamwork spirit.
- Planning of department peaks, both seasonal and for the launching of new products, coordinating with other departments and prioritizing according to workloads.
- Optimize processes in order to increase productivity and build a scalable team.
- Audit the department, policies, and service in general and propose new strategies to improve customer experience
- Propose, define and lead meetings with other departments (logistics, product, growth..) to detect possible impacts in the customer experience.
- Be the voice of the customer in the company, transmitting through data to the other departments what the customer expects from the company and which are the improvements you are doing to achieve that.
Which Skills will make you succeed on this journey?
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience leading at least 3 team members
- Previous experience being an agent
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving skills, and ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Active listening skills and great empathy to understand the different situations of our clients.
- Native English.
- German or other languages are welcome:)
- Proactive, responsible, methodical, organized, and customer-oriented person.
- Analytical mindset
What do we offer to you?
- The opportunity to redefine two industries at the same time, the travel & fashion industries, two of the most polluter industries in the world
- A position with the best career development possibilities
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Shares acquisition
- Social benefits such as fresh fruit & funny after works
- Having a good time is serious business for us, enjoy Garage Beer craft beer on tap for free @ our rooftop with 360º Barcelona views
- Job located in cool offices based in trendy Barcelona, Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach. WFH has come to stay. Flexibility is key for us.
Send us your application today and join this beautiful team! 👟🌴