Do you want to guide a startup in the journey of becoming an aspirational brand? Are you looking for the best place to work and want to feel that you belong ? Do you want to guide a team with your expertise in order to globalise a brand?
If your answer is yes, you have found the place for your next challenge. Welcome to Barner Brand
What is Barner?
We have a clear mission: empower the life of digital generations by creating functional, creative and beautifully designed products. Our strong and fast growth has been built by a team of proactive, smart, creative, hands on and deeply involved people who embrace the Barner’s culture.
We will avoid you to feel like a number, as a core part of the team, your work will have a visible impact on the world. We want to fuel your passion 🔥.
Do you find this interesting? Okay, so let's continue! 👇
What will your contributions be?
Your mission will be to boost Barner up to the next level and drive it to become an aspirational brand managing the content and communications with our community, increasing the engagement with them, improving the way that the brand is shown in retail and online channels, and guiding all the team to succeed and achieve goals.
Your contribution in Barner will be exceptional if your develop these roles:
- Set marketing OKRs and clarify them to the team in order to have specific goals for each Q and work together to achieve them.
- Set, analyze and set up plans to achieve all the KPIs of the marketing department
- Create the marketing plan and set the team's direction to ensure its execution"
- Manage Brand Communication Strategy and Brand content guidelines
- Make Barner Brand a strong and memorable one by creating and executing a content strategy and multi-channel campaigns.
- Build scalable processes for the better performance of the team
- Ensure all internal teams have a deep understanding of our product, new features' value proposition, new products and campaigns releases
- Manage communications and set objectives with Press agency together with the brand manager
- Develop a key relationship with the product team to have full visibility of the new products' developments and set in advance the communication plan for all new products' releases
- Have a deep understanding of the competitor landscape in order to set the product pricing strategies in different markets
- Work closely with the art, brand and performance department to help them achieve their goals
- Have a direct communication with all our distributors and make sure all brand guidelines and marketing plan are always respected
- Make sure the brand is properly communicated in all touchpoints with the user (Social Media, Wholesale, E-commerce, Media, etc)
… and remember, you will be executing and co-creating with the team every step of the process and following-up on them.
Globalise the brand:
- Own the way Barner Brand reaches every corner of the world!
- Act as an inspirational leader. Inviting the team to the table to co-create, to be extraordinary and bold, to achieve dreams and goals. To make stuff happen
- Act as a mentor. Be always there for your team and help them reach their full potential.
What will make you succeed with us?
- +3 years of experience as national Brand manager of a similar Brand (you need to know how to develop the communications and the marketing plan for a country)
- +3 years of experience in a brand with different products (you need to understand the ripes of the products and what is needed for each one)
- +2 years of experience managing the marketing strategy of different international markets (this will be one of your tasks at Barner, so you need to have experience on that)
- + 3 years of experience managing teams and projects. You will coordinate all the team and other stakeholders who will need your best communication and management abilities
- Appetite to work and grow in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun startup environment. Every day brings great new opportunities, so you need to be always active and ready to go the extra-mile, which is very important for Barner Brand.
With whom will you carry out these contributions?
Do you want to know who will be your future partner in this mission? No problem
We present you Edu who will be your partner in this adventure. He can help you with everything you need and more. He was working in exhotic places like Singapur and Beijing before starting working at Google. He met Ramon , who had the same feelings and thoughts and, after that they decided to create Barner. Before they started to sell their products, they decided to test them in two crowdfunding platforms: Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
Thanks to the amazing support of all the people that believed in them and backed their crowdfunding campaigns, they’ve sold over 15,000 glasses in 81 countries, and now they’re selling their products worldwide
Don't be afraid to contact him if you have any questions!
And this is the whole Barner Team who will also support you in your journey!
What will you win if you work with Barner?
- 👨👩👦👦 Teammates: We work as a community, with a very good Flow among all and where there will always be someone with you to help you through good times and bad. You will always count on us! The team is supportive of each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and to celebrate successes.
- 🔨 Flexibility: At Barner we are guided by a clear value "Passion for life", you can shape your professional life around your personal life.
- 🌍 Impact on the world: At Barner we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. This will make you feel that you work in a company that wants to generate a global change.
- 🌟 Values : We have co-created values which guide our team and our decisions. If you want to know them, keep reading 👇
And of course, you can find us in Social Media:
- Listen an interview of our founders in Spotify
- Enjoy our instagram creativities
- Watch Our Youtube channel and Tik Tok
If after everything we have told you you want to work with us ... DO NOT hesitate!
Apply in this offer and live the experience with BARNER BRAND