Back Office Sales - Sales Support Superhero
Do you imagine yourself working for one of the coolest brands adding your administrative superpowers to improve sales processes and make an important impact in the business?
Well, there is a place for you, and it’s called Barner! 👓
Our mission is to empower the life of the digital generations by creating functional, creative, and beautifully designed products. Our strong and fast growth has been built by a team of proactive, smart, creative, hands-on, and hardworking people who embrace Barner’s culture.
We are a company that doesn't want you to feel just one more worker with us, but you feel your work has a visible impact on the world. We want to fuel your passion. 🔥
Do you want to be a part of this? Okay, let's start! 👇
What will your contributions be?
Your mission: Your mission will be to support the Sales Team by creating, implementing, and improving the current client management processes to attract new clients and maintain a high level of service for the existing ones owning and developing data to professionalize the area. You will also ensure that we have a Sales Team ready to scale on the fashion and brick & mortar sector.
Your success in this mission will be stellar if you develop the following roles and contributions:
Client Management: 📋
- Act as the first point of contact for new clients, providing all the information and supporting their needs from the very beginning.
- Keep existing clients informed and updated about new products and prices to maintain a proactive relationship with them.
- Support the B2B Global Sales on direct sourcing of new leads worldwide (through LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or conventional searches) related to corporate and distribution markets.
- Support on the branding onboarding for new potential partners and the correspondent documentation to always nurture our clients.
Internal Management & Organization: 🤓
- Open communication channels with clients to have accurate internal management and follow-up of all requests. You will need to keep in touch with the clients and sometimes gather data from them to make reports and improvements to the current process.
- Organize internal documentation and make improvements. You will have an open space to create new ways of working and share your ideas with the team.
- Maintain an accurate and precise record of clients/leads in the CRM as well as order management to have an excellent customer experience and follow-up.
- Request marketing materials to support the Sales Team when necessary.
- Maintain direct communication with suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure accurate operational management is in place.
Research & Reporting: 📊
- Gather information from clients to report this data to the Sales Team so you can have an impact on the business in the most effective way possible.
- Develop benchmark research and reporting to the team, these data will be really important to make decisions in the Sales strategy.
- Have an accurate and precise dashboard to help and support the team whenever they need information.
What benefits can Barner bring you?
- 👨👩👦👦 Teammates: We work as a community, with a very good Flow among all and where there will always be someone with you to help through good and bad times. You will always count on us! The team is supportive of each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and to celebrate successes.
- 🔨 Time and location flexibility: At Barner, we are guided by a clear value "Passion for life", you can shape your professional life around your personal life. You can live where you want and work at the hours when inspiration knocks on your door.
- 🌍 Impact on the world: At Barner, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. This will make you feel that you work in a company that wants to generate a global change.
- 🌟 Creative Freedom: In addition to impacting the world, our mission will also be to visually impact people's lives, in visual communication and in social networks, proposing all kinds of ideas that come to mind in line with our values, which you will find at the end of the offer.
How will your first months at Barner be?
- First Month 📆: In your first month you will analyze and understand the tools you will be using, you will know the team you will be working with, and start making updates to the current process by sharing and implementing your ideas.
- First-quarter 🌱: You are fully adapted to the team, you live Barner’s values and you already have administrative and operational management of the Sale’s Team data.
- To the moon 🚀: You have impacted the business by creating, developing, improving, and monitoring the different processes that are related to the Sales Team.
What will make you succeed with us?
- Mastery of planning and data analysis: We will need you to plan ahead and integrate all the analysis of the data to support the sales team and help Barner succeed. It would be preferable if you have previously worked with CRM and ERP systems.
- Excel freak: This will be one of the tools with which you can demonstrate your ability to manage data and organize it.
- Organization and accuracy: Having structured and correct management of information and administrative processes will help you to find even more ways to support your team.
- Being adaptable: Quick changes and modifications are going to be part of your day-to-day job, so you will need to have the ability to react quickly and even proactively.
- Ownership/Teamwork: We will need you to feel comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments but also working as a team member and sharing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: To build trust relationships with the clients and with the team.
- Great English speaker: We have a multicultural team and we also have a wide community where English is the main language to communicate.
- 1-2+ years of experience in administrative roles: We will need you to continue developing your experience and continue growing with us.
It will also be awesome if you:
- Have previous experience in a similar brand: It will be a plus if you know the target audience, the type of product we offer, and of course, the fast pace and rhythm of a startup company.
- Have previous experience in sales/commercial areas: So you have a better understanding of the needs and propose better ways of working.
- Have used agile/project management tools: In your previous experience since we like to work in an agile environment.
- Know or have managed the logistics of orders: You will be in charge of the order management follow-up so it would be good if you are familiarized with logistics terms.
With whom will you carry out these contributions?
Do you want to know who will be your future partner in this mission? No problem!
We introduce you to Alvaro Pichardo who will be your partner in this journey. He can help you with everything you need and more. Don't hesitate to contact him if you have any questions!
And… Do you want to know our values?
Passion for life:
Shape your professional life around your work life. We like to go hand in hand with multicultural aspects, sharing moments, positivity, and outdoor activities.
To understand the world and its differences, you must be in a constant state of learning and curiosity.
Respect for nature and others. To be aware of ourselves and the environment, we have to respect every interaction we have with everything around us.
Pride in ownership
For us, it's important that you feel passion for what you do, that you are not really just another number, that you can impact the business, that you can measure it and that you feel good about it. We all enjoy our freedom with co-responsibility and ownership of our duties.
And of course, you can find us on Social Media:
- Listen to an interview of our founders on Spotify
- Enjoy our Instagram creativities
- Watch Our Youtube channel and Tik Tok
If after everything we have told you, you think you are a good fit for this position, ... DO NOT hesitate!
Apply to this offer and live the experience with BARNER BRAND.