Wondering if there’s any place where you can directly impact the business by managing Social Media in a disruptive, creative, and young environment? Do you imagine a place where you are never afraid of proposing and implementing innovative ideas?
Yes, it exists, and it’s called Barner! 👓
Our mission is to empower the life of the digital generations by creating functional, creative, and beautifully designed products. Our strong and fast growth has been built by a team of proactive, smart, creative, hands-on, and hardworking people who embrace Barner’s culture.
We are a company that doesn't want you to feel just one more working with us, but you feel your work has a visible impact on the world. We want to fuel your passion. 🔥
Do you want to be a part of this? Okay, let's start! 👇
What will your contributions be?
Your mission: Implement and develop social media management strategies to enhance the presence of the brand in all social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, and Pinterest, As Social Media is the showcase of the brand. keeping all communications and channels updated and active with disruptive and creative content/strategies to ensure customer engagement.
Your success in this mission will be stellar if you develop the following roles and responsibilities:
Creative Content Developer 🎨
- Creating high-quality content and briefings of new ideas to make them come true in partnership with the design team
- Planning and executing Social Media strategy in the different channels to create engagement and nurture our community
- Work closely with the rest of the team such as design, branding, marketing, customer service in order to create strategies for the positioning of the brand.
Social Media Analyst 🖍️
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the different channels to create and offer new interactions with the users
- Manage daily content (IG, Youtube, Linkedin, Pinterest…)
- Propose and manage different automation tools to dynamize social media content i.e. Hubspot
- Understand Social Media metrics and use that information to ensure the strategy is achieving its goals
- Ensure consistency of the brand in regards to content, tone, language, etc., to understand the targeted audience and engage them with the content in Social Media
Social Media Partnerships 💫
- Generate interesting collaborations and partnerships with other brands and/or influencers to enhance the presence of Barner Brand in every trend/channel.
What benefits can Barner bring you?
- 👨👩👦👦 Teammates: We work as a community, with a very good Flow among all and where there will always be someone with you to help you through good times and bad. You will always count on us! The team is supportive of each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and to celebrate successes.
- 🔨 Time and location flexibility: At Barner, we are guided by a clear value "Passion for life", you can shape your professional life around your personal life. You can live where you want and work at the hours when inspiration knocks on your door.
- 🌍 Impact on the world: At Barner, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. This will make you feel that you work in a company that wants to generate a global change.
- 🌟 Creative Freedom: In addition to impacting the world, our mission will also be to visually impact people's lives, in visual communication and in social networks, proposing all kinds of ideas that come to mind in line with our values, which you will find at the end of the offer.
How will your first months at Barner be?
- First Month 📆: In your first month you will analyze and understand the tools you will be using, you will know the team you will be working with, and start making updates to the strategy by sharing and implementing your ideas.
- First-quarter 🌱: You are fully adapted to the team, you live Barner’s values and you already have a Social Media Management strategy in place.
- To the moon 🚀: You have impacted the business in communication and branding by planning, developing, creating, and monitoring the different SMM strategies and having a presence in all SM platforms.
What will make you succeed with us?
- Having a creative mindset: You will need to think outside the box to provide your ideas to the design team and make them happen!.
- Mastery of strategy planning and analysis: We will need you to plan ahead and integrate all the analysis of the initiatives to put an effort into those that have more impact and can help you and the team align with the strategy.
- Be a good copywriter: We will need you to have a captivating copy that hooks curious prospects and reels in new customers.
- Having a curious soul: Creativity comes with curiosity, you will need to come up with disruptive ideas and this can only be developed if you discover the “why’s” behind our brand.
- Community management builder: You will need to understand and adapt the needs of our customers/users, speak their language and use this understanding to build a community that is dynamic and fun.
- Mastery in trends: We will need you to be on top of the latest trends and initiatives in order to propose new ways of working and have a stronger and immediate impact.
- Being adaptable: Quick changes and modifications are going to be part of your day-to-day job, so you will need to have the ability to react quickly and even proactively.
- Great English speaker: We have a multicultural team and we also have a wide community where English is the main language to communicate.
- Responsibility for others: Your job should be accurate and responsible with the community, being conscious of respect for others is important for Barner.
- 3-5+ years of experience in social media management: We will need you to continue developing your experience and continue growing with us.
It will also be awesome if you:
- Manage design tools: Such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, to add your own “touch” to the content.
- Familiarized with online tools: Such as Hootsuite, Iconosquare, asana, google suite since we use them every day to make our life easier.
- Design abilities/video edition: To be quick and responsive in case we need it.
- Previous experience in a similar brand: It will be a plus if you know the target audience, the community, and trends that already are in place, it will be a lot easier to create strategies if you know how the same type of brands work.
With whom will you carry out these contributions?
Do you want to know who will be your future partner in this mission? No problem!
We introduce you to Sabrina who will be your partner in this journey. She can help you with everything you need and more. Don't hesitate to contact her if you have any questions!
And this is the whole Barner Team who will also support you in your journey!
And… Do you want to know our values?
Passion for life:
Shape your professional life around your work life. We like to go hand in hand with multicultural aspects, sharing moments, positivity and outdoor activities.
To understand the world and its differences, you must be in a constant state of learning and curiosity.
Respect for nature and others. To be aware of ourselves and the environment, we have to respect every interaction we have with everything around us.
Pride in ownership
For us, it's important that you feel passion for what you do, that you are not really just another number, that you can impact the business, that you can measure it and that you feel good about it. We all enjoy our freedom with co-responsibility and ownership of our duties.
And of course, you can find us on Social Media:
- Listen to an interview of our founders on Spotify
- Enjoy our Instagram creativities
- Watch Our Youtube channel and Tik Tok
If after everything we have told you you want to work with us ... DO NOT hesitate!
Apply in this offer and live the experience with BARNER BRAND.